Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Posted by: Jaime
Time: 9:46 PM
Comments: 0
bad day...
today is such a bad day.. :/
so this morning,, I almost ate a spider... I TOUCHED SPIDER WATER >  <
so I was sleepy and I went to brush my teeth. Afyet brushing, I picked up the cup and as I was about to rinse my mouth, I saw a spider in the cup floating and kinda moving.. 
I was like WTFFFF!
and then I also see some brown stuff in the bottom of the cup.. I think it's the spider's poop -_-
so I washed and scrubbed my cup with hat water > < 
so scary!!
then in math, I got my test back and I did kinda bad.. so my mark dropped 2% :(
then in English, I got my essay back.. just as I expected, sunjka doesn't like my writing style.. so she gave me 70s 
well i'm not that upset, but still, cuz I know that will bring my mark down... 
during the english cpt, I didnt' know what I was doing.. 
then in physics, we got our test back... (so many tests marks)
well I was so scared that I might do bad.. when I got it, I see a lot of mistakes :( however, when I calculate it, it's not as bad as I thought, but still not as good..
then in bio, since vink is not here, we don't get to dissect :( I want to dissect so badly!!! :P
so yah, that's my day... 

o yah, and my aunt's back from hk :( [no more freedom]


I just called my mom to tell her about my marks.. but she's too busy to even listen to me :/ 
well I kinda got used to it.. whenever I actually have something to tell her, she's always busy -_-
fml...

Jaime
sweet despair :)
blah blah blah :P
:D

country: canada and hk
birthday: Oct. 20
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria