Sunday, April 11, 2010
Posted by: Jaime
Time: 1:47 PM
Comments: 0
fear
so.. as you may know, my mom came to Canada for the past week. 
she's going to Boston for training today.. 
I knew she'll come back on Wednesday, however, I just can't get over the fact that I'm scared. 
I'm scared of being alone and isolated again..
I tried to control my feelings.
I know I'll be fine for 3 days, but when I think about next Saturday, the day she leave officially, 
I'm just so scare that I might cry.. so  I was thinking I might as well just cry now and get it over with.. 
many might not understand me right now, but I just like I don't really belong in my aunt's family.. 
before my mom came, I'm always just hiding in my room and no one cares. 
but when she came, someone actually care for me. 
I fee like when she leave, I'll just be back into the situation where I just don't belong and alone.
it is very ironic how I'm upset over this, cuz one of my reasons for coming here before was to get away from my mom..
I still cry everytime I leave hk and everytime my mom or my dad leave canada. 
many, like my sister, may think I'm so stupid for crying everytime, but she'll never understand how it is to be living with people who doesn't care for you, unless she experiences it.


As for now, I just need to concentrate on my Jane Eyre seminar.. 
hopefully it'll go well
and my physics project will be fine too ... :)

Jaime
sweet despair :)
blah blah blah :P
:D

country: canada and hk
birthday: Oct. 20
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria