Sunday, April 18, 2010
Posted by: Jaime
Time: 10:54 PM
Comments: 0
Inspired
I wrote a new story
well I decided to write short stories from now on..
cuz I just can't seem to continue my previous story... too slow :P
I'll post it on fictionpress after I asked some of my friends to edit it 


so I was listening to the song "For the nights I can't remember" (the one playing right now on my blog)
I love that song <3
this song inspired me to write yet another story :D 
I'm on a roll here :P
I'm excited to write it, 
but writing has to be put aside, cuz I have too many things going on at school
Stupid religion cpt.. no one even knows what to do.. :(


As you can see.. religion is really making me go crazy :P


scary eh?
LOL

Jaime
sweet despair :)
blah blah blah :P
:D

country: canada and hk
birthday: Oct. 20
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria