Thursday, April 22, 2010
Posted by: Jaime
Time: 6:01 PM
Comments: 0
Worried...
It's almost the end of the year, and I'm starting to slack off
I want to study hard for test and quizzes, but somehow I just slack off
and when I get back my test and quizzes, I somehow don't feel bad for getting a bad mark.
I know I have to maintain my mark, but I just can't seem to do so. 
sigh... -_- I just did my physics test today.. it was ok.. but I have a feeling that I did it wrong. 
I was so tensed and scared. 
but I tried my best.. 
the thing is, I can't afford another bad test mark.. especially physics. I can only maintain it or raise it.. 
I'm so scared.. 
I really want to work hard, but I can't.
:(
sometimes I just want time to past quickly and get the exam over with... so I can be relax.. 
I don't want my average to stay.. 
:/

Jaime
sweet despair :)
blah blah blah :P
:D

country: canada and hk
birthday: Oct. 20
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria